We are currently able to offer a range of Individual treatment options to clients with long term conditions such as M.S and Acquired brain injury as well as musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions. Rehabilitation uses every day activities to enable individuals to carry out chosen tasks as safely and independently as possible. We work alongside current best practice guidelines using evidence based techniques and strategies to maximise outcomes.
After completing a comprehensive initial assessment, the O.T and Physio at the Island Rehabilitation Practice will devise a goal led, client centred treatment programme outlining the proposed interventions. This will be discussed with the client and their family / caregiver in order to work together in a collaborative way.
Our present focus is on the following areas;
- Intensive Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Long term stroke rehabilitation
- Long term conditions
- Musculo-skeletal (MSK) Conditions
- Dementia Care and Input
- Initial Phone Screen – free
- Initial Assessment – From £60 dependent on outcome of phone screen
- Subsequent Treatment Intervention Sessions – from £60 per hour
- Case Management – to be discussed individually with referrer