Keeping elderly residents fit and healthy with exercise
This Physiotherapy (PT) lead module will introduce seated exercise and discuss the benefits of incorporating exercise into everyday activity.
This is relevant to staff in Residential homes as well as those looking after clients in the community.
We will consider balance, strength and maintaining Range of Movement (RoM) which will benefit the client and those caring for them.
Other Training Sessions
- Introduction to rehabilitation
- Seating and Posture for improved function
- Strategies for maintaining and improving everyday abilities
- Upper limb management
- Safe moving and handling
- Cognitive strategies to support independence
- Reducing falls when supporting independence
- Keeping elderly residents fit and healthy with exercise.