Introduction to Rehabilitation
This module will provide learners with a solid foundation, of the skills required in order to work in a rehabilitative way.
We will look at the roles of each professional that make up the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) and the key principles of enabling a client to maintain their independence in all activities of daily living.
Other Training Sessions
- Introduction to rehabilitation
- Seating and Posture for improved function
- Strategies for maintaining and improving everyday abilities
- Upper limb management
- Safe moving and handling
- Cognitive strategies to support independence
- Reducing falls when supporting independence
- Keeping elderly residents fit and healthy with exercise.