Currently we are able to offer a range of Individual treatment options to clients with long term neurological conditions and Musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions. Rehabilitation uses every day activities to enable individuals to carry out chosen tasks as safely and independently as possible. We work alongside current best practice guidelines using evidence based techniques and strategies to maximise outcomes.
After completing a comprehensive initial assessment, our O.T’s at the Island Rehabilitation Practice will devise a goal led, client centred treatment programme outlining the proposed interventions. This will be discussed with the client and their family / caregiver in order to work together in a collaborative way.
Our present focus is on the following areas;
- Intensive Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Long term stroke rehabilitation
- Neurological long term conditions
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Conditions
We will be developing this arm of the service over the next few months to offer a range of options from a collective of multi-disciplinary health care professionals specialising in Rehabilitation.
Do speak to us regarding your individual needs in the first instance.
- Initial Phone Screen – free
- Initial Assessment – From £100
- Subsequent Treatment Intervention Sessions – £60 per hour